Monday, September 28, 2009

Love without desire, or conditions, or limits—a pure and radiant glow in the heart that could make me giddy and sad and glorious all at once

LAMB: the Gospel According to Biff,
Christ's Childhood Pall (Pg.26)
Christopher Moore

It took Jesus to break my 5 Month Curse.
I haven't been able to finish a book since may.
I'm currently reading 8 err 7 books.

I think it took a simple giggle inducing page turner to get me through to the Kingdom.

Try to read Lamb with out falling into a fit of laughter. Just try it. You will FAIL.

"I've fucked a thousand women, half again as many boys, some sheep, pigs, a few chickens, and the odd turtle." -Titus

"Making someone who is seeking comfort stand out in the cold is crock of rancid yak butter." -Josh (Jesus)


It took Jesus, Biff, 8 concubines, some monks, a yeti, fowl language, prostitutes and the most wonderful creative cursing I have ever heard.

So, that's all I have to say you leprous jar of camel snot!


No comments:

Post a Comment